AIBB is the only organisation committed to provide ongoing education and training of Business Brokers in Australia with the skills and knowledge to throughout every stage of their Business Broking career. With increasing complexities in the transactions handled by Business Brokers in the SME market, a lot more skills are required to deliver the successful outcomes expected.
The AIBB can assist with the following training programs:
- Certificate courses for meeting State based Licensing requirements to be a Business Broker in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.
- Business Broker Induction Program to provide those entering the Business Broking industry with the foundation knowledge and skills to be an effective Business Broker.
- Certified Practicing Business Broker Accreditation Program covers the advanced skills and knowledge often expected from an experienced Business Broker.
- Registered Business Valuer Accreditation Program for experienced Business Brokers who want to provide their services as a Business Valuer for valuation of small to medium size businesses.
The training and accreditation programs are there to support the career path for individual business brokers, enhancing their skills for them to be better Business Brokers in this emerging profession.
With a national membership across all Australian states and territories, AIBB is structuring its training and accreditation programs to acheive the best training and learning outcome.
The training and accreditation programs are offered in one or more modes of delivery:
- Face to face with a group training environment
- Online interactive training environment
- Online streming of live training sessions