Your NSW Committee is putting together a retreat for Members. THE NSW AIBB HUNTER VALLEY RETREAT (Partners Welcome) We are seeking expressions of interest by close of business Friday the 17th of December 2020 please use the booking link to advise your interest in the event.
The Venue will be at the Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Rd &, Mistletoe Ln, Pokolbin NSW 2320( You can choose to stay at any other accommodation and come to the other events)
• Dates 4th and 5th of March 2021
• The resort has
• 9 Hunter rooms at $155/ night (per couple)
• 16 king rooms at $185/ night (per couple) (For those staying onto a Saturday night will be in the King Room at a charge of $300)
• Thurs 4th arrive and check in from 2pm at the Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin
• Thurs night – dinner at Baume https://baumeatbenean.com/
• Breakfast at the Resort – Ala carte
• On Friday Morning there will be time for you to complete online, the 3 Elective CPD Topics which will be run from South Sydney Graphic Arts Club. (See MORE DETAILS BELOW) During this time your partners will have multiple activities available that they can choose to attend or they can enjoy and relax within the resort, Cost to be determined soon
• Fri lunch will be a part of the ½ day vineyard tour with an operator TBA
• Fri dinner at the Estate Tuscany Brokenback Barfor anyone still hungry – just walk across the road!
• Sat morning check out after brekkie at 10am or stay on with your spouse and enjoy a weekend away! Additional accommodation needs to be booked ASAP if you wish to stay for the Sat night or longer!
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Greater connectivity with fellow brokers which will allow you to make and build relationships with other brokers throughout NSW Great for referrals
• Time away with your partner with maybe a long weekend together before winter!
• Catch up with friends in our industry
• Knowledge sharing, learning, networking…the list goes on!
• Hot Air Ballooning- Some of you may have always wanted to go Hot air ballooning and on Saturday Morning you can pre book directly with https://www.balloonaloft.com/locations/hunter-valley/specialsor any other company of your choice. Sally Stuart and I took our partners up earlier this year and we had an outstanding time … I highly recommend it to you and your partners (weather dependent/ an early wake up!).
CPD - 3 ELECTIVE TOPICS (PLEASE BOOK UNDER CPD BOOKING
The AIBB Education & Training Team will be running CPD Modules for 3 Elective
Location of Live Training: South Sydney Graphic Arts Club - 123 Coward Street, Mascot NSW 2020
Time of Training: 9.00 am - 12.00 NSW Time
Options for Training:
1) Attend South Sydney Graphic Arts Club face to face (The presenters will be presenting from this location, to ensure connectivity and reliability of the stream)
2) Attend Online via Zoom from your home or office
3) Attend Online via Zoom from the Hunter Valley either using your own device or in a group.
(Please note that for option 2 & 3 the Education & Training Team cannot guarantee the connectivity/reliability of your internet and will be the responsibility of each member)
Please note that the CPD is a separate event to the Hunter Valley Retreat, the Cost of CPD is $99 for Members and $129 for NON Members